This course is for teachers, parents, and everyone working with children.
This five-class series offers the opportunity to explore Education for Life ?from the inside, out?. Participants will experience the three elements that provide the basis for Education for Life (EFL): the consciousness of the teacher or parent, the ability to connect with each child fully and clearly, and the direction of growth that is to be encouraged. In this course participants experience the power of these elements and cultivate their own skills in these areas.
In this course you will:
1) Use the Life Skill Action Charts to focus attention on specific aspects of growth like Building Will Power, Expanding Sensitivity, and Developing Concentration.
2) Keep a journal of your interactions with children, experimenting with various aspects of the EFL approach.
3) Study the book Out of the Labyrinth to learn the conceptual basis for all aspects of Education for Life.
4) Practice meditation and other centering techniques that help clarify consciousness and allow for more authentic interactions with children.
This combination of experiential and theoretical approaches provides the best possible foundation for sharing EFL principles with children.
- Cultivation of the four Tools of Maturity (body, feeling, will, and intellect) through Life Skills Exploration
- Centering and meditation support
- Inquiry into the source of positive values
- Recognition of what constitutes higher consciousness in children and teens
For more info: